Forum Dictatorship

Want to discuss non-Honda scooter related items? Post them here.

Moderator: Moderator

bfowler
Elite
Elite

Forum Dictatorship

Post by bfowler »

This forum has honestly turned into a dictatorship. I make a suggestion along with a fellow forum member and it is deleted to make sure no one sees. Were simply trying to help improve this forum for everyone to use. Dont see the problem in that lol. Theres no wonder this forum is having less and less posts
mousewheels
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Re: Forum Dictatorship

Post by mousewheels »

Your comment is not deleted, it is moved to it's own thread Link
mmeadows
Elite
Elite

Post by mmeadows »

maybe tell us some specifics.......

..... on the real though i hear what your saying, BUT!!! i dont want to bite the hand that feeds me. like ive been on other aero50 forums and they blow

dont get me wrong it is troublesome, ive had messages deleted from my inbox even. and i do agree that it's kind of a gray area because some people do pay for what they believe is a open forum of enthusiasts .

and as a republican i totally want to get mad and scream a bunch of censorship is blindness b/s but theres nothing we can do.

sometimes things are good, sometimes things are bad, right now they are bad but im sure things will change as time goes on.

.... at least they let us complain about it, my complaints about the bear being kick off are still around, i think another member even started a thread about something similar and it is still up.
84 Aero af05e Ruckus variator, rear metro wheel, Leovince pipe ( work in process... porting , nh80 reeds intake carb)
mmeadows
Elite
Elite

Post by mmeadows »

lol bfowler
84 Aero af05e Ruckus variator, rear metro wheel, Leovince pipe ( work in process... porting , nh80 reeds intake carb)
bfowler
Elite
Elite

Post by bfowler »

The only way to help it change is to speak up. I'm relatively new to the forum and the scooter game but I really enjoy this forum and I think its a great resource. With that being said, I don't want to see the forum stop being used by all of these knowledgeable people because of simple things that can be easily changed. Don't get me wrong, this forum is great and the moderators do an awesome job. But some things that are removed definitely shouldnt be.
mmeadows
Elite
Elite

Post by mmeadows »

but your shiiizz wasnt removed but its good to know hypothetically offended by it

it might be cool to start a poll though......... ill bet you would get alot of responses
bfowler
Elite
Elite

Post by bfowler »

mmeadows wrote:but your shiiizz wasnt removed but its good to know hypothetically offended by it

it might be cool to start a poll though......... ill bet you would get alot of responses
Didnt see that it wasn't removed before i posted this. But still, I see a lot of posts get removed. some rightfully so, but a lot that shouldnt have been.
mousewheels
Veteran OG
Veteran OG

Post by mousewheels »

bfowler - Sorry for the confusion in moving the posting. I respect your input and brought it up for all. Lots to do in a day, I check in a couple times, multitasking can make postings and actions appear abrupt, but no ill intentions here :thumbsup: