malossi crank 53 7814 from spc....

Want to discuss non-Honda scooter related items? Post them here.

Moderator: Moderator

1man8scoots
CB900F
CB900F

malossi crank 53 7814 from spc....

Post by 1man8scoots »

A member, who's been banned more than he's been allowed to be active, compared prices to scooterswapshop and claimed other sites were cheaper. Well the guy failed to mention he was NOT comparing apples to apples. The crankshaft 53 7814 he compared to sss crank, which sss sells the CORRECT crank, was a wrongful comparison.
For anyone who wants the right crank, and not one some moron is trying to get you to buy so you don't use sss, buy the crank shaft with the part number 53 7604.
I really hate people trying to tell other people to buy the incorrect part. Really really hate it.
bonesv

Re: malossi crank 53 7814 from spc....

Post by bonesv »

1man8scoots wrote:A member, who's been banned more than he's been allowed to be active, compared prices to scooterswapshop and claimed other sites were cheaper. Well the guy failed to mention he was NOT comparing apples to apples. The crankshaft 53 7814 he compared to sss crank, which sss sells the CORRECT crank, was a wrongful comparison.
For anyone who wants the right crank, and not one some moron is trying to get you to buy so you don't use sss, buy the crank shaft with the part number 53 7604.
I really hate people trying to tell other people to buy the incorrect part. Really really hate it.
This is what I understand about the #53 7814 crankshaft: it has a smaller shaft on the pulley side and it's for the early af18 motors. It's a shame someone would intentionally give out misinformation and all I can say is please do your homework before buying anything expensive, especially when it's shipped from another country. That's my 2 cents.......
Honda Elite SR
Honda Elite-Dio ZX

Dio ZX Headlight/Disc Brake Mod: http://hondaspree.net/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=30861