Honda Navi - Here is what ScooterSwapShop is up to

Want to discuss non-Honda scooter related items? Post them here.

Moderator: Moderator

vintagegarage
Elite
Elite

Honda Navi - Here is what ScooterSwapShop is up to

Post by vintagegarage »

I have had a Honda Navi on order since Honda announced them about a month ago. Dealers in almost every state have them, except for Florida, California, and perhaps a few others.. no word yet on when mine will come in.. Looks like my dealer will be one of the last to get them.

Brandon is in this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83a0ElqKi5c
motormike

Re: Honda Navi - Here is what ScooterSwapShop is up to

Post by motormike »

I drove down to Bowling Green, KY this past Wednesday and found a Honda motorsports dealer.
First thing inside the door was a Navi. Looked it over, sat on it, and had the salesman write up a price quote.
Came to $2,076.00 out the door, including registration.
Temptation was huge, but took a day to ponder my money.
Came to the conclusion that depleting my cash reserve would be a bad decision.
I may not buy the Navi currently on the floor, but I suspect by the time they get the second round,
I'll be ready for it. Will watch the video later as football has my attention atm.
RideRed
<Gyro S><MB5><Honda Navi><Helix><Sym Wolf><Yamaha Razz><Honda CH150 Deluxe>
"Live Large - Ride Small"
vintagegarage
Elite
Elite

Re: Honda Navi - Here is what ScooterSwapShop is up to

Post by vintagegarage »

That out the door price is about $600 less than I paid and about $1000 less than the larger Florida dealers are asking. There must not be any sales tax in Kentucky, and that is a heck of a deal.. Honda web site says $1,807 + 200 destination + 100 shipping surcharge. On top of that $2,107, we get added $130 for registration, $125 Sales tax, plus dealer "mystery fees" of in my case, another $350 for "service and handling".. LOL

I am not sure I am even fit enough to swing my leg over the seat with a top box on the back, but I will see. Not as bad as a Africa Twin, but I may need to stand on a box to get on it..